To drive the ATV, you must be at least 16 years old with a Driver's License.
To drive the UTV (RZR side by side) you must be at least 18 years old.
16 Year Olds without a license can take the Utah ATV Safety Test to be able to drive. The test is available at the Visitor Center located at the Park. The cost is $10, and can take up to 45 minutes.
The youngest passenger should not be younger than 3 years of age
At Coral Pink ATV Tours, our goal is to provide a unique scenic tour with all of our guest's safety as top priority. Our experienced guide is familiar with the terrain and shifting elements. He will guide you through the safest trails and peaks of the sand dunes. Please note some safety requirements:
- Drivers will not be able to hold a camera/phone while driving, both hands must be on the handlebars at all times
- Fishtails, burnouts, drifting, etc is not allowed. The sand is extremely soft and puts driver at risk to flip the machine over
- Everyone on the ATV must wear a helmet at all times (helmets will be provided)
- All passengers on ATV's must ride behind the Driver of the ATV, and not in front of the Driver
- We always start the tour at a safe slow pace as our riders get familiar with the machine and the terrain. We do not go over 20 - 25 miles an hour during the tour. Everyone on tour goes the same speed throughout the tour. Slowing down to speed up is not permitted and puts all guests and guides in danger.
- We require adequate space (about 4 ATV lengths apart) in between each machine on tour. Tailgating is not allowed
- Everyone on the tour must follow the Guide at all times. We do not allow our guests to leave the tour and drive without the Guide
- We love our furry friends but for their safety and the safety of our guest, they will not be able to join us on the tour
- All Guests should be in good health to participate in the tour