To drive the ATV, you must be at least 16 years old* with a Driver's License.
To drive the UTV (RZR side by side) you must be at least 18 years old
*15 and older may drive without a Driver's License if they have a Driver's Permit AND a Utah ATV Safety Card. To obtain an ATV Safety card, an open book test is available in the Coral Pink Sand Dune State Park visitor center. It takes about 45 minutes to an hour complete the test. The cost is $10 at the Visitor Center, and the Utah ATV Safety Card is valid for 30 days. You may also take the test online at https://www.offroad-ed.com/utah/ the fee is $29.95 and is valid until driver is 16. Must present card prior to tour.
The youngest passenger should not be younger than 3
At Coral Pink ATV Tours, our goal is to provide a unique scenic tour with all of our guest's safety as top priority. Our experienced guide is familiar with the terrain and shifting elements. He will guide you through the safest trails and peaks of the sand dunes. Please note some safety requirements:
- Drivers will not be able to hold a camera/phone while driving, both hands must be on the handlebars at all times
- Fishtails, burnouts, drifting, etc is not allowed. The sand is extremely soft and puts driver at risk to flip the machine over
- Everyone on the ATV must wear a helmet at all times (helmets will be provided)
- All passengers on ATV's must ride behind the Driver of the ATV, and not in front of the Driver
- We always start the tour at a safe slow pace as our riders get familiar with the machine and the terrain. We do not go over 20 - 25 miles an hour during the tour. Everyone on tour goes the same speed throughout the tour. Slowing down to speed up is not permitted and puts all guests and guides in danger.
- We require adequate space (about 4 ATV lengths apart) in between each machine on tour. Tailgating is not allowed
- Everyone on the tour must follow the Guide at all times. We do not allow our guests to leave the tour and drive without the Guide
- We love our furry friends but for their safety and the safety of our guest, they will not be able to join us on the tour
- All Guests should be in good health to participate in the tour